Your Money and Your Maryland taxes
- Maryland is a high tax state.
- Nine states have no income tax.
- Nine other states exempt the total amount of civil service annuities.
- Five additional states exempt certain Federal civil service annuities from taxation.
- Seniors receive a relatively minor tax break in Maryland.
- Recent changes in Federal tax law have made the situation worse.
PLEASE spread and forward this message to other Maryland seniors and to those who may believe that seniors deserve a better tax deal from Maryland.