PRESS RELEASE: 006-2019
CONTACT: EDWARD HOLLAND, Public Relations Officer
firstname.lastname@example.org / #301.848.3476
“HUMAN TRAFFICKING MUST BE STOPPED!”
At the 2019 Biennial Conference our last speaker will be Senior Special Agent Cara Rose, Human Trafficking, Resident Agent in Charge Office-Ocean City, Homeland Security Investigations. SA Rose will introduce you to a world that we all hoped did not exist in Maryland. Fortunately, when you leave her briefing, you will have an idea on what to look for to stop this heinous activity in our state. By order of NARFE MD President Dr. Gary Roundtree, this briefing will also be open to non-NARFE members. To be part of this rare insightful briefing cleared by SA Rose’s supervisors, you must attend this conference.
- Ocean view rooms only $98.35 per night
- Registration fee of $50.00 include four meals.
- Bus to Ocean Downs Casino is free – $15.00 in slot
- Crafts for members not attending usual events
- Tram on the boardwalk just a block away
- Four unique workshops to upgrade your skillsets – Elder Law, Leadership, Newsletter, and Writing.
- Monday night for only $45.00-separate fee, complete meal, one glass of wine, and live entertainment with a show from 8pm to 9pm
CALL FOR RESERVATIONS AT 800.523.2888 / ROOMS ARE GOING FAST AND YOU MUST BE BOOKED BY APRIL 4.
The National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association (NARFE) was founded in 1921 with the mission of protecting the earned rights and benefits of America’s active and retired federal workers. One of the largest federal employee/retiree organizations, NARFE represents the interests of 5 million current and future federal and postal annuitants, spouses and survivors.